Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Hit the Road/It Hit Me Back-But In A Good Way


So post the separation/divorce a few years back, international wander”lust” is my calling and I've carved out a way to make it happen while still maintaining a steady cash flow so a roof covers my head (and cashing out at the top of the market in late 2005 in PDX and Santa Fe doesn't hurt).

Here's the link to Webshots to assorted and edited digital pics from the past few years.

http://community.webshots.com/user/richard0154

I still need to load some Rio/Brasil fotos from 2001, 2005, 2006, 2007 (see a pattern here?) of course as well as the shots from my addled adventure with my ol' OZ matey, Nathan, from 2004 when I met up with him in really totally gay Paree during his personal sabbatical and my own personal hell and we traipsed thru Spain, exiled in Fez Morocco for a few days (a lovely 110 F in July!) before they determined we were indeed infidels and sent us back up to Amsterdam and Brussels to “chill” out before taking over the Louvre.

No comments: